The computer has made everybody’s life easier.
Computers are very good because they are useful in schools, useful for making movies, useful in banks, and they are even useful for communication.
One of the main reasons why computers are being put in schools is because of the students.
What are the 5 uses of computer?
5 Uses Of Computer In Our Daily Life
- In Home: There are so many people who uses the computer at home.
- In Hospitals: Computers are used in hospitals to create a database of a patient with their treatment and medicine records.
- In Education: Computer is being used in Schools and colleges all around the world.
- In Business:
- In Banking:
How does computer help us at home?
The Computers in Homes programme aims to help families in need to use the internet and develop basic computer skills in their everyday lives, which will raise the literacy level of children from low decile schools. Families are provided with a recycled computer, internet access, training, and technical support.
What are the benefits of using a computer?
Below is a list of the main advantages and benefits you’ll get from using a computer.
- Increase your productivity.
- Connects you to the Internet.
- Can store vast amounts of information and reduce waste.
- Helps sort, organize, and search through information.
- Get a better understanding of data.
- Keeps you connected.