Some of the popular uses of computers in offices include preparation of word documents such as letters, reports, processing of work documents such as work orders and financial reports, presentation of reports and proposals to and behalf of executive and higher level office personnel, management of email services to
What are the office work done by computer?
If you work in an office environment today, you may not remember the introduction of office work done by computer. Over the past three decades, computers have gradually replaced typewriters, adding machines and paper-based processes, giving businesses the tools they need to be more efficient and productive.
What are the 5 uses of computer?
5 Uses Of Computer In Our Daily Life
- In Home: There are so many people who uses the computer at home.
- In Hospitals: Computers are used in hospitals to create a database of a patient with their treatment and medicine records.
- In Education: Computer is being used in Schools and colleges all around the world.
- In Business:
- In Banking:
How is computer used?
Computers are used to control large and small machines which in the past were controlled by humans. They are also in homes, where they are used for things such as listening to music, reading the news, and writing. Modern computers are electronic computer hardware.
What jobs can you do with computers?
Common computer science careers include:
- IT consultant.
- Cyber security consultant.
- Information systems manager.
- Database administrator.
- Systems analyst.
- Games developer.
- Technical writer.