What does LTspice stand for?
LTspice is freeware computer software implementing a SPICE electronic circuit simulator, produced by semiconductor manufacturer Linear Technology, now part of Analog Devices.
It is used in-house at Linear Technology for IC design, and the most widely distributed and used SPICE program in the industry.
How do you calculate rms value in LTspice?
LTspice: Computing the Average or RMS Value of a Trace
- Zoom in to the region of interest.
- Hold down the control key and click the label of the trace you want to integrate.
How do I select a component in LTspice?
To measure voltage across a component, click on the positive node to be measured, drag the mouse to the negative node and release the mouse. Measure current – To measure the current through a component, move the mouse cursor over the component and click.
How do you plot LTspice?
LTspice: Parametric Plots
- Click on a node/component to plot its voltage/current in the waveform viewer.
- Move the cursor to the horizontal axis of the waveform viewer (the cursor will turn into a ruler) and left-click.
- In the Horizontal Axis dialog, enter an expression for the “Quantity Plotted.
- Click OK.