What are good things about the Internet?
Here are nine of our favourites.
- Staying in touch. For families who can’t always be together – separated parents or far-away grandparents, for instance – the internet lets you stay closer than ever before.
- Making friends.
- Being creative.
- Finding help.
- Getting ahead.
- Staying organised.
- Special needs and disability.
How is Internet helpful?
The Internet provides us useful data, information, and knowledge for the personal, social and economic development and it is up to us to utilize our time on the worldwide web in a productive manner. The Internet is a revolution in information technology.
What are the positive impacts of an Internet?
The positive impacts of the internet include the following:
- It provides effective communication using emailing and instant messaging services to any part of the world.
- It improves business interactions and transactions, saving on vital time.
- Banking and shopping online have made life less complicated.
Why the Internet is good for students?
It provides a lot of opportunity for teachers and as well for students. Growth in the usage of internet is increasing day by day, and it provides a lot of opportunity for the people. With the help of the internet, you can get help from anywhere. However, from home or offices or schools’ college’s universities, etc.