Advanced computer skills, as defined by the ICAS Computer Skills Assessment Framework include Internet and email, computers, word processing, graphics and multimedia, and spreadsheets and databases.
What computer skills should I put on my resume?
Some of the most important computer skills to learn include the following:
- Operating systems (Windows and MacOS)
- Office suites (Microsoft Office, G Suite)
- Presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Spreadsheets (Excel, Google Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Communication and collaboration tools (Slack, Skype, etc.)
How do you describe your level of computer skills?
- Level 1 – Fundamental Skills (Typing, Mouse)
- Level 2 – Basic Computing and Applications.
- Level 3 – Intermediate Computing and Applications.
- Level 4 – Advanced Computing and Applications.
- Level 5 – Proficient Computing, Applications, and Programming.
What is advanced proficiency Excel?
Advanced Spreadsheet Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. The advanced Microsoft Excel skills test asks candidates to choose formulas, functions, or charts to execute specific tasks or format data.
What are good ICT skills?
- Word Processing Skills. Educators should be able to use some type of word processing program to complete written tasks in a timely manner.
- Spreadsheets Skills.
- Database Skills.
- Electronic Presentation Skills.
- World Wide Web Navigation Skills.
- Web site Design Skills.
- E-Mail Management Skills.
- Digital Cameras Knowledge.