Advantages of computer networking
File sharing – you can easily share data between different users, or access it remotely if you keep it on other connected devices.
Resource sharing – using network-connected peripheral devices like printers, scanners and copiers, or sharing software between multiple users, saves money.
What are advantages of using network?
List of Advantages of Computer Networking
- It enhances communication and availability of information.
- It allows for more convenient resource sharing.
- It makes file sharing easier.
- It is highly flexible.
- It is an inexpensive system.
- It increases cost efficiency.
- It boosts storage capacity.
- It lacks independence.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a network?
Advantages and disadvantages of networks
- Sharing devices such as printers saves money.
- Site (software ) licences are likely to be cheaper than buying several standalone licences.
- Files can easily be shared between users.
- Network users can communicate by email and instant messenger .
What is the importance of networking?
1. It Allows You to Help Others. One of the most important benefits of networking that people tend to overlook is that it allows you to help other people. Granted, our motives in the professional world are rarely altruistic, but helping someone else with their career goals can be truly rewarding.