Examples of Application Software
- Microsoft suite of products (Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Internet browsers like Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- mobile pieces of software such as Pandora (for music appreciation), Skype (for real-time online communication), and Slack (for team collaboration)
What are the 10 examples of application software?
What Are 10 Examples of Application Software? Specific examples of application software include Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Skype. Games and mobile applications such as “Clash of Clans,” SoundCloud, Spotify and Uber, are also considered application software.
What are the types of applications?
Depending on the level of language used there are different types of application software:
- 1) Word processing software.
- 2) Spreadsheet Software.
- 3) Desktop Publishing Software.
- 4) Database Software.
- 5) Communication Software.
- 6) Presentation Software.
- 7) Internet Browsers.
- 8) Email Programs.
What are computer application packages?
Comments for COMPUTER APPLICATION PACKAGE
In information technology, an application is a computer program designed to help people perform an activity. Some application packages focus on a single task, such as word processing; others, called integrated software include several applications.