The main advantage of the Internet is its ability to connect billions of computers and devices to each other.
Not only does the Internet create convenience in sharing and receiving information between users, another advantage of the modern Internet is its ability for automation.
What are the advantages & disadvantages of Internet?
Beside a lot of advantages, Internet has some disadvantages too. First of disadvantages is that people who spend too much time sitting in the front of computer can easily gets ill. Radiation emitted by computer’s screen is harmful to eyes. They have no real friends and when Internet is down they are getting furious.
What are the pros and cons of the Internet?
What Are the Cons of the Internet?
- It has decreased personal privacy.
- The internet can become an addiction.
- Internet dependence can lessen productivity.
- There are multiple expenses not often considered with the internet.
- Exploitation is a very real problem.
What are the five disadvantages of Internet?
What are the disadvantages of the Internet?
- Bullying, trolls, stalkers, and crime.
- Pornographic and violent images.
- Addiction, time waster, and causes distractions.
- Never being able to disconnect from work.
- Identity theft, hacking, viruses, and cheating.
- Spam and advertising.
- Affects focus and patience.
- Depression, loneliness, and social isolation.