- What are the 10 advantages of computer?
- What is the advantage of working in computer?
- What is the advantage of computer in government?
- What are the 5 advantages of computer?
- What are the 10 Disadvantages of computer?
- What is the advantages and disadvantages of computer?
- What are the advantages of using database?
- Why is the computer important?
- What are the advantages of computer in communication?
- What are the advantages of using computer in accounting?
- What are some disadvantages of computers?
Computers help speed up other business operations.
The collecting of consumer feedback, ordering of raw materials, and inspection of products is made quicker through the use of computers, allowing companies to operate much faster and to produce better quality results.
What are the 10 advantages of computer?
A Brief Discussion on Advantages of Computer Systems
- Stores huge amount of data.
- Online trading.
- Online education | Distance Learning.
- Forecasting weather,and predicting earthquakes ,volcano eruptions.
- Produce Employement.
What is the advantage of working in computer?
There are many advantages to using computers in jobs and at work. Computers allow for higher efficiency in the workplace by allowing the user to better organize, share and streamline their work. Computers also allow businesses to keep better track of their goods, services and employees.
What is the advantage of computer in government?
Government employees must set up meetings and distribute various reports. Computers help these workers expedite these tasks, as most government-issued computers contain numerous software programs like word processing, spreadsheets and database management programs, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
What are the 5 advantages of computer?
What are all the advantages of using a computer?
- Increase your productivity.
- Connects you to the Internet.
- Can store vast amounts of information and reduce waste.
- Helps sort, organize, and search through information.
- Get a better understanding of data.
- Keeps you connected.
- Can help you learn and keep you informed.
- Can make you money.
What are the 10 Disadvantages of computer?
Top 15 Disadvantages of using Computers for Long Hours
- Time wastage while doing unproductive activities.
- Lack of Physical Activity.
- Causes poor blood circulation.
- Creates tendency to skip meals.
- Can result in overeating and obesity.
- Poor posture causes body-ache.
- Causes headache.
- Strains the eyes and causes poor eye sight.
What is the advantages and disadvantages of computer?
Disadvantage of computers are that it can use up a lot of your time and electricity. The advantage of computers is that they allow information to be easily accessed and stored, whereas the disadvantage of computers is what people can choose to do with this information.
What are the advantages of using database?
Advantages of Database: Compressed data redundancy. Decreased updating errors and increased consistency. Excellent data integrity and independence from applications programs.
Why is the computer important?
Why are computers so important? Computer is an electronic device used in almost every field even where it is most unexpected. Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily. Otherwise to complete those tasks manually much more time is required.
What are the advantages of computer in communication?
The advantages of communicating by computer are speed, the ability to communicate across great distances, the ability to communicate to an unlimited number of people, low cost, and the ease of creating the documents and other material to communicate.
What are the advantages of using computer in accounting?
Better quality work, lower operating costs, better efficiency, greater accuracy, minimum errors are some of the advantages of Computerized Accounting.
What are some disadvantages of computers?
Some of the disadvantages of using computers are:
By using computers for a long time, your blood circulation can become poor due to less physical activities. It can cause the disturbance in one’s meal. Can cause health problems like bad postures, aches, obesity, eye problems, etc.