If you need help managing your family’s schedule or looking for educational resources for the kids, here’s our list of the best parenting apps of the year.
- Total Baby Pro.
- Chore Pad.
- Baby Nursing – Breastfeeding Tracker.
- Parenthood by BabyCenter.
- Best of Parenting.
- Winnie – Parenting and Baby.
What is the best parental control app?
Featured Parental Control App Reviews:
- Qustodio Review. MSRP: $39.95. Pros: Cross-platform support.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids Review. MSRP: $14.99.
- Symantec Norton Family Premier Review. MSRP: $49.99.
- Net Nanny Review. MSRP: $39.99.
- Boomerang Review. MSRP: $15.99.
- Locategy Review. MSRP: $20.00.
- FamilyTime Premium Review. MSRP: $27.00.
What are the best iPhone tracking apps for parents?
Top 10 iPhone Parental Monitoring Apps
- Spyzie iPhone Monitoring.
- Qustodio iPhone Parental Control.
- FamilyTime Parental Control for iPhone.
- PhoneSheriff iPhone Monitoring.
- Teensafe Parental Control for iPhone.
- Netsanity iPhone Monitoring.
- Ourpact Parental Control for iPhone.
- Mobicip iPhone Parental Control.
Is there an app for divorced parents?
Our Family Wizard
Our Family Wizard is one of the original online tools designed specifically for co-parents and their kids. It lets families share messages, events, expenses and important information via web platform and iOS and Android apps. A year’s membership costs $99 per parent, and child accounts are free.
How can I be a good parent?
How to Be a Good Parent
- Love your child unconditionally.
- Be an example of the kind of person you want your child to be.
- Spend quality time together.
- Set reasonable rules and expectations for your child and be consistent.
- Focus on positive behavior as much as possible.
- Empower your child and help her feel capable.