That’s why we’ve collected 10 of the best study apps to help you make flashcards, mind maps, create citations and work efficiently.
- Office Lens – Android/iOS/Windows, Free.
- myHomework Student Planner – Android/iOS/Windows, Free.
- SimpleMind – iOS/Android, Free.
- Google Drive – iOS/Android, Free.
Which is the best learning app in the world?
10 best Android learning apps! (Updated 2019)
- Amazon Kindle. Price: Free (books cost money)
- Coursera. Price: Free / Varies.
- Duolingo. Price: Free / $9.99 per month / $95.99 per year.
- Khan Academy. Price: Free.
- LinkedIn Learning. Price: Free.
- Photomath. Price: Free.
- SoloLearn. Price: Free / $4.99 per month / $45.99 per year.
- Udemy. Price: Free / Classes vary in cost.
How do apps help students?
Here are 5 advantages of using educational apps and show the important role of using mobile apps in education:
- New Learning Methods.
- Enhanced Parent Teacher Communication.
- eBooks And Online Study.
- Miscellaneous Functions.
- Decreased Communication Gap Between Students And The Institution.
How can I improve my brain memory for exams?
How to Improve Memory for Studying in 27 Ways
- Set the Scene. Start off with choosing a study spot where your focus can rest fully on the task at hand to help with the encoding of memory.
- Keep Calm and Study On. Stress decreases your ability to encode and retrieve memories.
- Repetition (Reading)
- Time It Right.
Is BYJU’s free?
This model is a pricing strategy which offers a product for free with extra money being charged for utilizing features of the product. The videos of Byju’s app are free for the first 15 days after which the user has to pay in order to continue services. On an average, BYJU’s annual fee for the k-12 app is Rs 10,000.
What is the full form of BYJU’s?
BYJU is not an acronym Byju Raveendran founded an Company based on mobile application and named it with his first name BYJU’s Learning App. A person while training graduate students on how to crack the Common Aptitude Test (CAT)—the entrance exam conducted by IIMs—he decided to shift focus to early childhood education.
What is the advantage of using apps?
The Advantages are: Apps helps the business owners to reach their target audience directly. It helps to collect existing customer feedback and helps to enhance their product and services. Its saves lots of time and money for business owners as it can easily reach the niche.
What are the benefits of apps?
9 Advantages of Mobile Apps over responsive eCommerce websites
- Mobile Apps are faster. At the end of the day What users think and like is what brings business and profits.
- Personalized content.
- Instant Online and Offline access.
- Using device features.
- Push Notifications and instant updates.
- Branding and Design.
- Productivity Improvement and Cost reduction.
- Interactive Engagement.
What are the benefits of educational apps?
Three Advantages of Educational Apps
- Remote Learning. Learning away from the classroom not only helps students to progress faster, but also improve their ability to use technology.
- Education and Entertainment. Apps combine education with entertainment, so that children can enjoy the learning process.
- Better Communication.