The Disadvantages of Playing Games on the Computer
- General Health. Spending a long period of time playing at a computer can have detrimental effects on your health.
- Epilepsy. Computer games can trigger epileptic attacks in sufferers who play, which can be extremely dangerous.
- Aggressive Behavior.
- Games are All-Consuming.
- High Cost.
What are the 10 Disadvantages of computer?
Top 15 Disadvantages of using Computers for Long Hours
- Time wastage while doing unproductive activities.
- Lack of Physical Activity.
- Causes poor blood circulation.
- Creates tendency to skip meals.
- Can result in overeating and obesity.
- Poor posture causes body-ache.
- Causes headache.
- Strains the eyes and causes poor eye sight.
What are the advantages of computer games?
The following are some of the cognitive benefits of playing video games.
- Improves coordination.
- Improves problem-solving skills.
- Enhances memory.
- Improves attention and concentration.
- It is a great source of learning.
- Improves the brain’s speed.
- Enhances multitasking skills.
- Improves social skills.
What are the disadvantages of computer in the society?
Disadvantages of Computers in Society
- Less Human Interactions. Computers have made it possible for people to work alone on tasks on which they would need to collaborate with others if they were to have to do them manually, such as inputting figures in books of accounts.
- Health Hazard.
- Internet Sexual Predators.
- Information Theft.