GARRISON PROPOSED COMPONENTS The following 4 M’s are the major components of Educational Technology: Methods: It is concerned with the devices such as Programmed Learning Team Teaching, Micro Teaching, Personalized System of Instruction in Teaching Learning situations.
What are the components of educational technology?
There are three main components of technology in education: 1) organization and management of some educational system (from a school to the system of education of the whole country); 2) satisfaction of some supplementary needs of education systems and educators (e.g., information supply, communication facilities, word
What are the 5 domains of educational technology?
Design, development, utilization, management and evaluation are the five basic domains of the field.
What are five different key components of an education system?
Six basic elements influence the quality of education.
- 1) The teacher and teaching methods.
- 2) Educational content.
- 3) Learning environment.
- 4) School management.
- 5) Preconditions for pupils.
- 6) Funding and organization.
What are the four aspects of technology?
Three aspects of technology
- Technological products and infrastructures.
- Technological innovation and economic growth.
- Managing technological risks.
- General history of technology.
- Research and development.
- Technology as a scientific capacity to produce.