Some of the most significant record types are:
- Property records – title deeds and settlements.
- Accounting papers – including rentals, vouchers, surveys and valuations.
- Legal papers.
- Enclosure papers.
- Manorial papers – court rolls, custumals, terriers, surveys etc.
- Personal and political papers.
How many types of records are there?
These are the Four Types of Vinyl Records that are widely recognized today:
- 12 inch Albums (LP or Long Playing) The Beatles, Revolver LP Vinyl Album 33 RPM.
- 12 inch Singles. BBQ Band 12-inch Single Vinyl Record.
- 7 inch Singles. Diana Ross, Gettin’ Ready For Love 7-inch Single.
What are the three main types of records?
These include three basic categories. Organizational Documents: budgets and budget planning records, fiscal records, organizational and functional charts.
What is a record management system?
Records Management system (RMS) is the management of records for an organization throughout the records-life cycle. The activities in this management include the systematic and efficient control of the creation, maintenance, and destruction of the records along with the business transactions associated with them.
What are the components of records management?
F. Components of a Records Management Program May Include:
- policy and procedure development;
- records inventory, appraisal, retention, and disposition;
- inactive files management and control (records center);