The top ten skills graduate recruiters want
- Commercial awareness (or business acumen) This is about knowing how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick.
- Negotiation and persuasion.
- Problem solving.
- Perseverance and motivation.
What are examples of skills?
List of 10 soft skills to include on a resume. See examples of how to describe them.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- Conflict Resolution.
What are your top five skills?
Here are the top five, along with my take on why each is important today:
- Leadership. You need this if you’re an executive or manager.
- Interpersonal. As in “interpersonal communications.”
- Problem solving. Employers like to hire people who can find problems and fix them.
What are some good skills to say in an interview?
5 Skills You Must Convey During A Job Interview
- 5 Skills You Must Convey During A Job Interview. These are very important skills you must develop during the interview process.
- 5 Secret Skills that Interviewers Are Looking For.
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
- CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
- MULTI-TASKING SKILLS.
What are your strongest skills?
“What are your greatest strengths?” — best example answers:
- Ability to learn from mistakes.
- Creative thinking.
- Task prioritization.
- Discipline and determination.
- Analytical thinking.
- Communication skills.
- Dedication and enthusiasm.
- Interpersnal skills and respectfulness.