7 Basic Computers Skills That Are a Must When Entering Job Market
- 7 Basic Computer Skills for Resume That Will Help You Get Hired. Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Office. Image credit- Pixabay.com.
- Web and Social Skills. Image credit- Pixabay.com.
- Graphic Design.
- Writing Skills.
- Job Specific Skills.
What computer skills should I put on my resume?
Some of the most important computer skills to learn include the following:
- Operating systems (Windows and MacOS)
- Office suites (Microsoft Office, G Suite)
- Presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Spreadsheets (Excel, Google Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Communication and collaboration tools (Slack, Skype, etc.)
What jobs require computer skills?
Career Information for Jobs that Require Computer Skills
- Computer and Information Systems Managers.
- Medical and Health Services Managers.
- Information Security Analysts.
- Mathematicians and Statisticians.
- Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Tool Programmers, Metal and Plastic.
- Biomedical Engineers.
What are the best computer skills to learn?
Top 11 Most important Computer Skills to learn for career
- English and Hindi Typing with speed 40+ WPM in English and 30+ WPM in Hindi.
- Microsoft Word Skills.
- Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Skills.
- Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator / InDesign Skills.
- Software Installation and Uninstallation.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Blogging and Content Writing Skills.
What are some basic computer programs?
Five Computer Programs We Use Every Day
- Microsoft Windows. While not strictly a computer program (it’s what is known as an operating system), Windows is likely to be the face that greets you every day as you turn on your PC.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- McAfee Antivirus.
- Adobe PDF.