The Computer Literacy and Internet Knowledge Test (CLIK) is an assessment of basic computer skills.
It measures a person’s proficiency with using Internet browsers and common desktop applications such as email and word processing programs.
What is a basic computer literacy test?
The Basic Computer Literacy test is a skills and knowledge evaluation. This test measures ability to use basic computer skills such as Editing, Passwords, Mousing, Printing, Navigation, Typing, and Windows. The test contains approximately 25 questions and takes an average of 15 minutes to complete.
What are the basics of computers?
1. The five basic operations that a computer performs are input, storage, processing, output and control.
What is computer screening test?
Use Basic Computer Skills Test as a Screening Tool for Recruitment and Selection: This test has been designed to assess the ability of a candidate to work using a computer. It tests if an individual is aware of the functions in a computer including basic hardware, network, security and system software.
How do you list computer skills on a resume?
50+ Computer Skills Hiring Managers Want In Resumes
- Basic Computer Skills. Typing. Word Processing.
- Hardware. Cabling. Servers.
- Software. Software Development.
- Graphic Design & Word Processing. Graphic Manipulation.
- Spreadsheets & Databases. MS Excel.
- IT Support. Client Server Management.
- Marketing. Digital Marketing.