Class in html:
The class is an attribute which specifies one or more class names for an HTML element.
What is a class in CSS?
Definition and Usage
The .class selector selects elements with a specific class attribute. To select elements with a specific class, write a period (.) character, followed by the name of the class. You can also specify that only specific HTML elements should be affected by a class.
How do you call a CSS class in HTML?
The most common way to add CSS, is to keep the styles in separate CSS files.
CSS can be added to HTML elements in 3 ways:
- Inline – by using the style attribute in HTML elements.
- Internal – by using a <style> element in the <head> section.
- External – by using an external CSS file.
What is class and ID in HTML?
Difference between id and class attribute: The only difference between them is that “id” is unique in a page and can only apply to at most one element, while “class” selector can apply to multiple elements.
How do you write a class in CSS?
- Make your HTML document.
- Create the basic HTML skeleton.
- Create a HTML element.
- Give the HTML element a class.
- Put a “style” tag between the head tags.
- Call your class.
- Put the styles your want between the curly brackets.
- Enjoy your styled HTML element!