Schools should provide their students the opportunity to access the Internet and the World Wide Web; it will help them to develop the knowledge about the current technology.
The use of computers is quite necessary because it helps people to maintain the real world opportunities.
What are computer benefits?
Computers benefit the business and personal world by being able to do the following more efficiently: buying and selling products, communicating throughout the world, enhancing our knowledge, job influences, entertainment, research, and paying bills.
What are the disadvantage of computer in education?
Financial problems may prohibit some students from owning a computer, placing them at a disadvantage. Low-income college students are less likely to have easy access to a computer and may not have learned basic computer skills that other students learned at a young age.
What are the 10 advantages of computer?
A Brief Discussion on Advantages of Computer Systems
- Stores huge amount of data.
- Online trading.
- Online education | Distance Learning.
- Forecasting weather,and predicting earthquakes ,volcano eruptions.
- Produce Employement.
What are 3 benefits of computers?
Below is a list of the main advantages and benefits you’ll get from using a computer.
- Increase your productivity.
- Connects you to the Internet.
- Can store vast amounts of information and reduce waste.
- Helps sort, organize, and search through information.
- Get a better understanding of data.
- Keeps you connected.
What are the 10 Disadvantages of computer?
Top 15 Disadvantages of using Computers for Long Hours
- Time wastage while doing unproductive activities.
- Lack of Physical Activity.
- Causes poor blood circulation.
- Creates tendency to skip meals.
- Can result in overeating and obesity.
- Poor posture causes body-ache.
- Causes headache.
- Strains the eyes and causes poor eye sight.