According to TechRadar
What is the most commonly used presentation software?
PowerPoint: The most popular presentation software from Microsoft Corp. No available as cloud based service and mobile app. Keynote: Keynote is Apple’s version of PowerPoint.
Which software is used for presentation?
Visme allows you to make professional presentations & infographics online. The tools is actually relatively easy to use and comes with 1000’s of templates & graphics. It’s a relatively new software and is geared more toward infographics rather than presentations, but nonetheless it’s a great tool.
What is the best way to create a presentation?
How can you make a good presentation even more effective?
- Show your Passion and Connect with your Audience.
- Focus on your Audience’s Needs.
- Keep it Simple: Concentrate on your Core Message.
- Smile and Make Eye Contact with your Audience.
- Start Strongly.
- Remember the 10-20-30 Rule for Slideshows.
- Tell Stories.