- What is the most expensive app?
- What app is worth buying?
- What Android apps should I get?
- What is VIP black?
- How many apps are downloaded a day?
- What can I buy from App Store?
- What can I buy from Google Play?
- Are Paid Android Apps charged monthly?
- Which apps are harmful for Android?
- What are the best Android apps for free?
- What is the most used app in the world 2019?
So here we introduce the 20 most expensive Android apps on Play Store.
- Abu Moo Collection – $400 each, $2400 total.
- The Most Expensive App – $400.
- I’m Rich$ – $384.99.
- Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgery – US$249.99.
- Super Color Runner – $200.
- Vuvuzela World Cup Horn Plus – $200.
- Most Expensive Android Widget – $199.
- Bonney’s Gyn.
What is the most expensive app?
Here is a quick list of the 10 most expensive apps on the App Store.
- Vizzywig 4K ($999.99)
- VIP BLACK ($999.99)
- CyberTuner ($999.99)
- QSFFStats ($999.99)
- Agro ($999.99)
- MobiGage NDI ($999.99)
- Alpha – Trader ($999.99)
- BarMax CA ($999.99)
What app is worth buying?
If you are looking to buy in the Google Play store, here are the best paid Android apps to put on your phone.
- 1 Wolfram Alpha. Wolfram Alpha is kinda like Google, but centered around data and math.
- 2 Star Walk 2.
- 3 Runtastic PRO.
- 4 TuneIn Radio Pro.
- 5 Spotify Premium.
- 6 Poweramp.
- 7 Pocket Casts.
- 8 BlackPlayer EX.
What Android apps should I get?
12 essential apps for any Android phone
- Dropbox. Dropbox lets you access your files from anywhere.
- Plex. Plex streams your media files to your device.
- Pocket. Pocket helps you catch up on your reading.
- Snapseed. Everything you need from an image editor.
- VLC Player. VLC Player can cope with audio, videos, and images.
- Google Podcasts.
What is VIP black?
VIP Black – $999
Similar to the American Express Black Card, which is an invitation-only credit card that only the super affluent can own, VIP Black is an iOS app that only those with serious dough can own. The $999 app, coined ‘The Millionaire’s App,’ is a premium lifestyle app where members receive VIP treatment.
How many apps are downloaded a day?
The current rate of this platform’s growth is about 1,500 apps per day. According to App Brain, there were around 65,000 new apps added to Google Play during October 2016. At the same time, the total number of applications downloaded from Google Play has recently passed the 65 billion mark.
What can I buy from App Store?
To make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books, or buy iCloud storage, you need an Apple ID and a valid payment method. You can typically use these methods with your Apple ID: Apple Pay (where available) Most credit and debit cards.
What can I buy from Google Play?
Top 4 Things to Buy With Google Play Credits
- A Mobile VPN. The Google Play Store has a few different VPN apps that can be used on mobile devices and other computers via a Google Chrome Extension.
- Games and In App Purchases.
- Google Play Music.
- Books and Movies.
Are Paid Android Apps charged monthly?
Most of the paid apps are one-time fees, and you do have 24 hours after purchase to return for refund. However, some of them ARE monthly fees (subscription fees) so you really need to read carefully. There’s a streaming TV app, for example, that will have a monthly fee once it’s out of beta.
Which apps are harmful for Android?
Recently security company ESET, listed several malicious apps on the official Android store. Several of these disguised as mobile banking Trojans.
- Utility Apps.
- security apps.
- malicious apps.
- google play store.
- Android smartphone.
What are the best Android apps for free?
These are the best free Android apps for Android! These are the best of all time, so most of these shouldn’t surprise you.
15 best free Android apps of 2019!
- Blue Mail.
- Credit Karma.
- Gboard or SwiftKey.
- Google Drive.
- Google Opinion Rewards.
What is the most used app in the world 2019?
TikTok was the most downloaded app on the App Store worldwide for Q1 2019 with more than 33 million installs, followed by YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger.