What is meant by simulation in VLSI?
Simulation is the process of using a simulation software (simulator) to verify the functional correctness of a digital design that is modeled using a HDL (hardware description language) like Verilog.
What do you mean by simulation?
A simulation is an approximate imitation of the operation of a process or system; the act of simulating first requires a model is developed. Simulation can be used to show the eventual real effects of alternative conditions and courses of action.
Which is the best circuit simulation software?
Top Ten Online Circuit Simulators
- EasyEDA – easyeda.com. EasyEDA online circuit simulator.
- Autodesk Circuits – circuits.io. (circuits.io) Autodesk circuits online simulator.
- PartSim –partsim.com.
- EveryCircuit – everycircuit.com.
- Circuit Sims – falstad.com/circuit/
- DC/AC Virtual Lab – dcaclab.com.
- DoCircuits – docircuits.com.
- CircuitsCloud – circuits-cloud.com.
What is simulation in electrical engineering?
The use of a simulation software is an essential requirement to teach electrical engineering : Simulation technique gives results, when lacking sophisticated hardware for tasks such as: current measurement in a transistor, calculation of Fourier transform of a signal, measurement of magnetic fluxes.