Here are the top 20 most-used social networking sites and apps in the world, 2019
- Douban: 320 million.
- LinkedIn: 303 million.
- Baidu Tieba: 300 million.
- Skype: 300 million.
- Snapchat: 287 million.
- Viber: 260 million.
- Pinterest: 250 million.
- LINE: 194 million.
What is the most used social media app in the world?
Tik Tok – 500 million MAUs
It was the world’s most downloaded app in the first quarter of 2018, beating Facebook, Instagram, and other social media apps.
What are the top 10 social media apps?
Learn More About These Popular Social Media Sites
- 1 – Facebook. This is easily the largest social networking site in the world and one of the most widely used.
- 2 – WhatsApp.
- 4 – WeChat.
- 5 – QZone.
- 6 – Tumblr.
- 7 – Instagram.
- 8 – Twitter.
- 9 – Google+ ( No Longer Available )
What is the most popular social media in 2019?
50+ Social Media Sites You Need to Know in 2019
- #1: Facebook. Facebook is currently the largest social media site in the world.
- #2: Instagram. Instagram is one of the fastest-growing social networking platforms.
- #3: Twitter.
- #4: Tumblr.
- #5: LinkedIn.
- #6: WhatsApp.
- #7: Snapchat.
- #8: Pinterest.
What is the most popular social media in America?
Social networking is one of the most popular internet activities in North America, particularly in the United States. A total of 79 percent of internet users in the United States have a social network profile.
- Social Media & User-Generated Content.
- U.S. market share of leading social media websites 2019.