According to developerdrive.com
Visual Studio Code
What text editor do web developers use?
Text editors for web development
- Atom. Atom is a modern, approachable text editor.
- Sublime Text. Sublime Text is considered to be a sophisticated text editor for writing code, markup, and prose.It is built with a slick user interface, extraordinary features and is meant for amazing performance.
Which editor is best for coding?
Here are five of the most popular code editors currently on the market.
- Sublime Text. Sublime Text is a fast and lightweight cross-platform code editor packed with features and plugins that developers love.
Which editor is best for HTML and CSS?
The list of the best HTML editors is based on popularity, features and design:
- Notepad ++
- Sublime Text.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC.
What is the best IDE for all languages?
List of Best IDE Tools | Best IDE Software Solutions
- Clion. A cross-platform IDE for C and C++
- Visual Studio. Best-in-class tools for any developer.
- Komodo IDE. One IDE For All Your Languages.
- Codelite. A Free, open source, cross platform C,C++,PHP and Node.js IDE.