Cell phones shouldn’t be allowed in school because they can distract from school work and disturb other students who are trying to study.
The guys will either be playing music or games.
Many kids use cell phones to cheat in tests; either they text the answer or ask for answers which is totally unfair to the other kids.
Why phones should be allowed in school?
So it is logical if students are allowed to use cell phones in school. All smartphones can access the internet, which can help students do extensive personal reading. Schools can provide free wifi internet at school so that their students can easily access the internet while at school.
Should phones be allowed in school pros and cons?
Pros: Why You Might Consider Banning Phones
- An outright ban is respectful to students who want to pay attention.
- Banning cell phones reduces the chance of cheating.
- It can improve student success.
- It provides equal opportunity for more students.
- Phones are important in an emergency.
- Phones can be an effective learning tool.
Are mobile phones allowed in school?
A 2010 Pew Research Center study found that 65 percent of cell-owning teens bring their phones to school despite any bans that may be in place. Most schools now allow students to have cell phones but require them to be turned off during class because they can be disruptive and distracting.